Permissions Icon Permissions.
Endogenous Growth, Convergence and Fiscal Policies in an Interdependent World
Summary The North-South connection Sweder van Wijnbergen How do macroeconomic and trade policies in the industrialized world affect the welfare of the less developed countries? Issue Section:. You do not currently have access to this article. Download all figures. Sign in. You could not be signed in. Sign In Forgot password? Don't have an account?
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Sign in via your Institution Sign in. Purchase Subscription prices and ordering Short-term Access To purchase short term access, please sign in to your Oxford Academic account above. This article is also available for rental through DeepDyve.
View Metrics. Email alerts New issue alert.
Endogenous Growth, Convergence and Fiscal Policies in an Interdependent World | SpringerLink
Advance article alerts. Article activity alert. JEL classification alert. Receive exclusive offers and updates from Oxford Academic.
Related articles in Google Scholar. Citing articles via Google Scholar.
Uber Happy? Mars or Mercury? The Geopolitics of International Currency Choice.
- The Lone Wolf Mysteries by Louis Joseph Vance (Halcyon Classics).
- Catalog Record: United States international economic policy | HathiTrust Digital Library?
- Macroeconomic Policies in an Interdependent World - eBook - qubyqaxava.tk;
- TUNNEL TO TOPIA.
- Catalog › Details for: Macroeconomic policies in an interdependent world /.
Buy Hardcover. FAQ Policy.
About this book The contributors examine the conduct and consequences of national macroeconomic policy in a world of economically independent countries. Show all.here
Macroeconomic Policies in an Interdependent World
Pages Capie, Forrest et al. Show next xx.
- Navigation menu!
- The Game Is Rigged: A $creed Against Greed.
- Account Options.
- The Bible in Rhyme: I & II Thessalonians, I & II Timothy.
- Rules of a Gentleman.
Services for this book Download High-Resolution Cover. Hodgman Geoffrey E. PAGE 1.